Book a Presentation
With Landerholm Immigration, A.P.C.
At our firm, we believe in sharing information, and our way of doing so is by offering organizations free presentations on immigration law. Our “Know Your Rights and Your Options” presentations are a way of giving back to our community with the goal of educating and informing the immigrant community about their rights in the United States. A more inclusive and informed community is a safer and stronger community!
Typical Presentation Overview: (1 hour)
- Overview of Immigration Law – 20 min
- What is a visa? A green card? DACA? Etc.
- How do I qualify for benefits?
- What is happening under the Trump administration? – 10 min
- What are we seeing right now?
- What can we expect in the near future?
- Immigrants’ Rights – 10 min
- What to do if ICE comes to your home.
- What to say if ever arrested.
- Create a plan for the future.
- Options Available – 10 min
- Q & A session – 10 min
Presentations are not fixed and can be altered and tailored to fit your specific needs. They are offered in both English and Spanish.
Call Landerholm Immigration, A.P.C. Today at 510-488-1020 or Contact Us Online to Learn More About Our Oakland Immigration Attorneys and Staff Members.